- This course has passed.
Active IQ Level 2 Award in Instructing Suspended Movement Training (QCF)
The aim of this qualification is to train learners, who already have knowledge and skills in fitness instruction, to be able to plan and deliver safe and effective suspended movement exercises and training sessions.
- A suitable Level 2 Fitness Instructing qualification
- Some experience of suspended movement training is useful
- The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential; therefore, a degree of physical fitness is necessary
- There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learners should have basic skills in communication pitched at Level 2
REPs CPD points: 10
Level 2/3 qualified instructors and trainers.
One day – learners must complete 4 credits from the 2 mandatory units.
Learners must complete both units (4 credits)
- Planning a suspended movement training exercise session
- Instructing a suspended movement training exercise session
- Lesson plan
- Formative practical observation
- Session and self-evaluation