- This course has passed.
Certificate in Instructing Circuit Training Sessions (Level 2) Condensed – Cardiff
This qualification is aimed at individuals wishing to design and deliver safe and effective circuit training sessions.
- How to design and teach safe and effective circuit training sessions
- The principles of warm up, the aerobic curve and cool down
- Working to music
- Motivating participants
- A variety of group teaching skills
- How to respond to health and safety issues
REPs CPD points: 20
CYQ recommend a pre-requisite of Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (QCF)
Two one-day workshops with supporting materials including: workbooks and online resources.
Over two one-day sessions.
- Session 1: 16th August 2015
- Session 2: 23rd August 2015