- This course has passed.
Certificate in Strength & Conditioning Level 4 (CIMSPA Endorsed) – Cardiff
The Strength and Conditioning – Level 4 course is our exclusive and advanced course, designed for experienced and master personal trainers course. The course structure includes four-weekend workshops, one delivered each month, with extensive non-contact support and blended learning.
The aim of this qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to plan, prepare, deliver and review strength and conditioning programmes that will help athletes to achieve their performance goals.
During the qualification learners will cover the following:
- The role of a strength and conditioning coach as part of an athlete’s support team.
- Methods of carrying out performance-related needs analysis, measurements and assessments.
- Strategies to analyse and evaluate assessment findings in order to be able to develop and agree short-, medium- and long-term performance goals.
- Planning, delivering and evaluating periodised, performance-related strength and conditioning programmes.
Over four weekend workshops, blended learning and assessment dates.
- Session 1: 22nd and 23rd Jun 2019
- Session 2: 27th and 28th Jul 2019
- Session 3: 24th and 25th Aug 2019
- Session 4: 21st and 22nd Sep 2019
Spread the cost over 12 months with instalments of just £100.