- This course has passed.
Diploma In Teaching Pilates
This course is aimed at individuals who want to teach Pilates.
Qualifications included in this course
- Diploma in Teaching Pilates (Level 3)
- Anatomy and Physiology (Level 3)
- Understanding anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- How to programme a Pilates teaching session
- How to deliver a Pilates teaching session
Completion of six mandatory units and achievement of 37 credits.
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health – 6 credits – GLH: 43
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment – 2 credits – GLH: 16
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health – 4 credits – GLH: 28
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity – 2 credits – GLH: 13
- Delivering a Pilates teaching session – 2 credits – GLH: 13
- Programming a Pilates teaching session
REPs CPD points: 20
Both a level 2 and a level 3 qualification are required to take this course.
We offer a bundle course for those looking to gain these qualifications alongside this Pilates qualification. Contact us for more information.
Over a 6 weekend workshops, blended learning and assessment dates.
- Session 1: 20th – 21st Feb 2016
- Session 2: 19th – 20th Mar 2016
- Session 3: 16th – 17th Apr 2016
- Session 4: 14th- 15th May 2016
- Session 5: 11th – 12th Jun 2016
- Session 6: 9th – 10th Jul 2016